Friday 20 May 2011

Teen Beauty Makeup Tips and Techniques

This section on Teen Beauty is probably one of my most favorite parts of this entire website. When I was young I didn?t know that I was okay the way I was. I would always look at someone else and see something special about them, but I never saw it in myself. I used to spend all of my allowance money on fashion and beauty magazines, which always praised white girls for being pretty. Because of that, I spent almost all of my teenage years wanting to look like fashion models that were of a completely different race or culture.
Now that I am older and much happier with myself, I realize that you may be dealing with similar issues as well, and that?s why it is important that I create this section. Here you will begin to feel more comfortable about makeup because the information is straightforward, simple, and none of your questions will ever be considered ?stupid?. You will get a chance to find out the easiest ways to apply eyeshadow and blush, and what look suits you best for prom. At your age, makeup should be as simple and fun as possible, so I?m going to make it that way while helping you develop your own personal teen beauty style.
Looking back on my teenage years, I wish I would have realized that with time I would learn to accept myself for who I am. When you grow comfortable with yourself, flaws and all, then your unique beauty will shine through, and that is what attracts people. Have you ever seen a beautiful girl with a nasty personality? Well, she probably didn?t look so pretty after getting to know her, right? That is why being confident and happy with yourself is so critical. Everyone loves a personality that shines.
I know these are probably the most difficult years of your life because you want to be accepted by your friends, but don?t ever fail to be yourself. I love makeup and beauty to the fullest, but I want you to know that it?s important to get your education first and be all that you can be. With these two things, you will progress further in life, and feel much better about yourself because you are allowing yourself to blossom in many different ways. Aside from all of the makeup products you will purchase throughout your life, these are the real qualities that will make you beautiful.
Learn the basics of Preteen Beauty right here!
Click here for the coolest Teen Makeup Tips!
Get prom makeup tips here!
Get rid of those pesky zits!Looking for teen makeup products? Click here!



Return from Teen Beauty page to Ethnic Beauty Central home page


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment