Tuesday 5 July 2011

Sundays with Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. 145

Sun, 06/26/2011 by Karen | Posted in: Just For Fun

Tags: tabs

Tabs for Essence Nail Polish

Tabs went buck wild this week, kitty modeling all over the globe. “I’m in the house, b*tches!” he recently told Rolling Stone. He had jobs in Tahiti, outer space, Bon Temps (a small town in Louisiana…), Germany and Beijing, but now he’s back home in Cali with me.

Here’s a look at his portfolio from the week. He hopes you enjoy. :)

Tabs for MAC Jade Fortune Eyeshadow

Tabs for the Tarte True Blood Collection at Sephora

Tabs for the MAC Semi Precious Collection

Tabs for the Givenchy Acid Tabby Collection

Who is Tabs the Cat? About three years ago I befriended a stray, flea-bitten tabby cat with a bad case of worms. I could see he’d fallen on hard times, but his profound knowledge of high fashion and department store cosmetics led me to believe that he was more than meets the eye. We became fast friends, and now he’s actually my boss (and a successful kitty model). :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Did you happen to watch True Blood tonight?? I’m just about to watch it right now. I hope they bring back the sassy Tara, the way she was in the first season.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment